Chippewa Valley Technical College
Colleges and Universities Schools Educational Services
CVTC. The right choice. Chippewa Valley Technical College is part of the Wisconsin Technical College System located in the state of Wisconsin serving an eleven-county area.
The largest campus is located in Eau Claire with major regional centers in Chippewa Falls, Menomonie, Neillsville, and River Falls. The College is one of 16 WTCS colleges located throughout the state.
CVTC delivers innovative, applied, and flexible education that supports a diverse community of learners, improves the lives of students, and adds value to our communities.
CVTC is a dynamic partner, empowering students, employers, and communities to learn and succeed.
- Commitment: We value all students and their diverse backgrounds. We are committed to their learning and success in a global society.
- Collaboration: We value partnerships with business, government, educational systems, and our communities.
- Trust: We act with honesty, integrity, and fairness.
- Respect: We value a safe and cooperative work environment where individuals care for each other and grow through open communication.
- Excellence: We value working together to develop and continuously improve processes that support the creative pursuit of new ideas.
- Accountability: We value the resources entrusted to us and will use them responsibly.
In keeping with our institutional mission and vision, CVTC promotes the development of nine key core abilities. These core abilities address the broad-based skills that will prepare a student to become a productive member of the workforce, a civic-minded citizen of the community, and a life-long learner ready to grow with her/his chosen profession. The core abilities should enable the student to:
- Communicate effectively
- Think critically
- Behave ethically
- Cultivate global and cultural awareness
- Use mathematics
- Use science and technology
- Develop self-awareness
- Demonstrate social interaction
- Value environmental stewardship
These core abilities are woven throughout the student's avenue of study not becoming the sole responsibility of anyone course but rather integrated into all curriculum as appropriate, thus building a strong base for academic and personal success.
Chippewa Valley Technical College is an equal opportunity/access employer and educator www.cvtc.edu/eeo.