2023 Workforce Solutions Summit
Tuesday, February 20, 2024 (7:30 AM - 4:00 PM) (CST)
The annual Workforce Solutions Summit is hosted by the Eau Claire Area Chamber of Commerce and brought to you this year by Express Employment Professionals and Minnesota Wire and Cable! We would also like to thank our co-sponsors Chippewa Valley Technical College & M3 Insurance!
This event is designed to bring area employers together with practical solutions they can implement to solve immediate and long-term workforce challenges.
Featuring 3 keynote sessions this year we are bringing the best economic and workforce solution advice from around the region!
7:30am- Registration Opens
8:15am- Opening Remarks by Dave Minor, President & CEO, Eau Claire Area Chamber of Commerce
8:30am- 9:30am- Ron Wirtz, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
Economic Conditions in Wisconsin and why the Labor Force Matters
9:45am-10:45am - Breakout Sessions
- Emily Elsner Twesme, Empower2Retain: Uncovering the Invisible: 3 Communication Tactics to Make Your Workplace More Inclusive
- Jon Marquet and Allyson Krause, Trust Point, Inc.: 401Kares: How Better 401(k) Design Can Help Recruit, Retain, and Care for Great Employees
- Michelle Von Ruden, Von Ruden Coaching and Consulting, LLC: Developing a Leader within You 2.0
11:00am-12:00pm- John Cook and Josh Entzminger, Chippewa Valley Technical College
Unlocking Potential: Generative AI in the Business Landscape
12:00pm-1pm- Lunch catered by Hy-Vee
1:15pm - 2:15pm - Breakout Sessions
- John Cook and Josh Entzminger, CVTC: Hands on with Unlocking the Potential of Generative AI- Bring your tablets and laptops!
- Erin Trowbridge, Four Peas Consulting: Exploring the Fractional Workforce - Gain Access to Experience at a Fraction of the Cost, Fill Gaps, Transition without Losing Momentum
- Savannah Runstrom, Integrated Safety: Developing a Workplace Risk Assessment Program
2:30pm-3:30pm- Marcea Weiss, Charisse Sutliff, and Eric Karr, Walmart Distribution Center
Changing the Game - Celebrating 30 years, While Automating to Support our Associates & Customers
3:45pm- Closing Remarks by Dave Minor, President & CEO, Eau Claire Area Chamber of Commerce