2022 Workforce Solutions Summit
Wednesday, November 16, 2022 (8:00 AM - 4:00 PM) (CST)
The annual Workforce Solutions Summit is hosted by the Eau Claire Area Chamber of Commerce and brought to you this year by Minnesota Wire and Cable.
This event is designed to bring area employers together with practical solutions they can implement to solve immediate and long-term workforce challenges.
Wednesday, November 16, 2022
8 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
This year we are focusing on Adapting to the New Reality: The Ever Changing Workforce with sessions that will cover:
- Reviewing and revamping your recruitment process
- Caring for your existing staff
- Shifting the decision-makers mindset
- Tackling barriers to employment
- Regional talent attraction efforts
- Resources to Move your Business Forward
8:30 Ron Wirtz, Federal Reserve of Minneapolis - Current Economic Conditions in Wisconsin and the role of a changing labor force in future growth
9:45 Breakout Sessions
- Career Laddering & Retention Strategies using WorkKeys
- One Battle At A Time
- Mental Health from the Top Down
- Innovative Approach to Equitable Access to College Credit Opportunities in High School
11:00 Todd Kuckkahn - Talent Engagement Cycle
Noon Lunch and Networking
1:15 Breakout Sessions
- A Decision-Making Mindset
- A Surplus of Employees is Within Your Reach
- Recruiting UWEC Athletic Students for Employment
- Child Care in Western Wisconsin: Challenges and Opportunities
2:30 Mike Kreiling and Mike Dieter, Express Employment Professionals - Retention, Winning the Battle for Talent during the Great Resignation
3:30 Fireside Chat with Dave Minor and Kaylynn Winegar - Taking what you've learned at the summit and sharing the workforce solutions that the Chamber has developed.