Starting Wage up to $27.75!!
Multiple Shifts Available:
1st Shift-Full Time
2nd Shift-Full Time
1st Shift WKND-Full Time
2nd Shift WKND-Full Time
Offering All Shifts Part Time with FLEXIBLE HOURS!!
Please Apply Here Welder in Eau Claire, Wisconsin | Careers at 130 Curt EC M01 (icims.com)
Who We Are:
Lippert is a leading, global manufacturer and supplier of highly engineered products and customized solutions, dedicated to shaping, growing and bettering the RV, marine, automotive, commercial vehicle and building products industries. We combine our strategic manufacturing capabilities with the power of our winning team culture to deliver unrivaled customer service, award-winning innovation and premium products to all of our customers.
Why We are Different:
At Lippert, Everyone Matters. This is not just a tagline or empty promise; it is who we are. We have intentionally created a culture that values and celebrates our team members’ unique and varied backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. We strive to give our team members a deeper sense of purpose at work, and we continue to build a better work environment by aligning our cultural and business strategies with the needs of our team members.
What You will Get:
- A unique, inclusive and supportive company culture.
- Comprehensive benefit offerings including medical, dental, vision, 401k with employer match, vacation, and more!
- Fair and competitive compensation.
- Career development and mentoring and opportunities to grow.
- Holiday, personal and vacation days.
This position is responsible for aligning and fitting fabricated steel structures per blueprints with limited supervision. This position applies trade skills to a wide variety of welding jobs on ferrous and nonferrous metals. This position will report directly to the Operations Supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read blueprints and communicate with co-workers
- Set up, run, and operate machinery
- Count and maintain accurate tracking system
- Report any equipment issues to department lead
- Perform periodic quality checks
- Complete all welding tasks on time
- Ability to use and read tape measure
- All other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Repetitive use of hands to operate machines
- Work Experience: Prior welding experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Education: High School Diploma
- Computer Skills: Basic computer skills necessary
- Organization Skills: Maintain clean and organized work space
- Cross-functional skills: Ability to work and handle multiple job assignments
- Communication Skills: Ability to communicate within a team setting
- Physical, Mental and Visual Skills: Ability to lift, bend, and twist throughout the workday; will be required to lift between 50 to 75 pounds on a regular basis, and up to 90lbs occasionally; familiar with welding symbols
- Physical Environment: Fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Education: Technical Diploma in Welding
- Customer Focus
- Decision Quality
- Results, Action Oriented
- Displaying Technical Expertise
- Time Management
This role does not have any supervisory responsibility upon hiring.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The Team Member may have to lift and/or move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time hourly position working a minimum of 40 hours a week. Days are set to the schedule of which you elect with your hiring leader.
No travel required.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
Must be able to pass EVerify.
Lippert provides equal employment opportunity to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, citizen status, veteran status, military service, marital status or any other legally protected category as established by federal, state, or local law. This policy governs all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, job assignment, compensation, training, promotion, discipline, transfer, leave-of-absence, access to benefits, layoff, recall, termination and other personnel matters. All employment and personnel-related decisions are based solely upon legitimate, job-related factors, such as skill, ability, past performance, and length of service with Lippert.
Lippert’s strong commitment to equal employment opportunity requires a commitment by each individual team member. Compliance with the letter and spirit of this policy is required of all team members. Violations of this policy should be immediately reported to your leader or to any member of leadership. Team members who violate this policy will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the Team Member for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Manufacturing