Production Helper- 1st Shift Hours
What’s in it for you?
- Work for a successful family-owned business
- 1st shift, working 7am to 3:30pm
- $18 an hour
- Temporary work with the possibility of long-term opportunity for the right candidate
What is the job?
- Monitor wire line machine to ensure proper operation
- Maintain packaging area with supplies needed for each job
- Communicate professionally within all levels of the organization and external stakeholders to discuss quality concerns, production issues, and ensure order accuracy
- Working with hand tools, power tools, and other equipment
What do you bring to the job?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Willingness to learn and grow your skills
- Strong attention to details
Does this sound like your next career move? Apply here today. It is the policy of Manpower to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay, and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, physical handicap or veteran status. Implementation of this policy by managers and employees at all locations assures compliance with federal, state, and local legislation as well as other applicable government regulations and executive orders.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Manufacturing