Product Support Specialist
Product Support Specialist
Who We Are:
Lippert is a leading, global manufacturer and supplier of highly engineered products and customized solutions, dedicated to shaping, growing and bettering the RV, marine, automotive, commercial vehicle and building products industries. We combine our strategic manufacturing capabilities with the power of our winning team culture to deliver unrivaled customer service, award-winning innovation, and premium products to all of our customers.
Why We are Different:
At Lippert, Everyone Matters. This is not just a tagline or empty promise; it is who we are. We have intentionally created a culture that values and celebrates our team members’ unique and varied backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. We strive to give our team members a deeper sense of purpose at work, and we continue to build a better work environment by aligning our cultural and business strategies with the needs of our team members.
What You will Get:
- A unique, inclusive and supportive company culture.
- Comprehensive benefit offerings including medical, dental, vision, 401k with employer match, vacation, and more!
- Fair and competitive compensation.
- Career development and mentoring and opportunities to grow.
- Holiday, personal and vacation days.
As a Product Support Specialist, you will interface with customers regarding technical aspects of our organizations products and services. This position will provide problem resolution and troubleshooting to customer over the telephone. This role will also be key in communication with product updates, feedback from customers to internal customers and will ensure customer satisfaction. This position will report to the Product Support Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities of a Product Support Specialist will consist of, but are not limited to, the following:
- Research and development of technical information and materials
- Research and development of product information and catalogs
- Research and development of competitive catalogs
- Maintenance of computer records of above items
- Troubleshooting, orders, shipments, discrepancies, etc.
- Preparing and attending industry trade shows
- Update and document Hitch Application carryover list
- Communication with outside vendors and sales representatives.
- Solving customer/vendor problems through the correct CURT Group policy
- Answering customer product questions through CURT Group product knowledge and catalog
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Customer Focus
- Decision Quality
- Problem Solving
- Results, Action Oriented
- Displaying Technical Expertise
- Time Management/Organizational Ability
- Work Experience: 1 year of experience in Customer Relations in the automotive service field
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Computer Skills: Experience with Microsoft Office Suites as well as AS400
- Organization Skills: Excellent organizational, ability to multi-tasking and shift priorities as needed
- Cross-functional skills: Ability to work well cross-functionally with the accounting department and other departments; provides excellent internal and external customer service
- Communication Skills: Ability to handle multiple calls with a daily basis; must be able to assist and troubleshoot customer’s problems
- Physical, Mental and Visual Skills: Ability to read, write, type and sit for long periods of time up to 8 hours per day
- Physical Environment: Normal office environment
- Education: High School Diploma and or GED
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suites and AS400
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Work Authorization Must be able to pass EVerify.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the Team Member for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
LCI provides equal employment opportunity to all Team Members and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected category.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Associate Degree
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : Administrative