Starting wage up to $21.50!!
2nd Shift Powder
Please Apply Here: Powder Tech - 2 in Eau Claire, Wisconsin | Careers at 130 Curt EC M01 (icims.com)
Powder Tech II
This position will be responsible for assisting in the Powder coat process. The Powder Associate II will work in an assembly-line environment where product is steel shot blasted, powder coated, oven-baked and conveyed to a packaging station. This position will be primarily responsible for the line assessment and packaging of the finished product.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determine project requirements, including scope, assembly sequences, and required methods and materials, according to blueprints, drawings, and written or verbal instructions
- Lay out, measure, and mark dimensions and reference lines on material, according to drawings or templates, using calculators, scribes, dividers, squares, and rulers
- Operate at a high level of efficiency through placing cardboard, sticker labeling and any other required packaging materials on each product
- Consistently required to maintain individual quality checks for any inefficiencies
- All other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work Experience: 1 year of prior experience in fast paced manufacturing environment
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Computer Skills: Basic computer skills necessary
- Organization Skills: Maintain clean and organized work space
- Cross-functional skills: Ability to work and handle multiple job assignments
- Communication Skills: Ability to communicate within a team setting
- Physical, Mental and Visual Skills: Ability to lift, bend, and twist throughout the workday. Also will be required to lift between 50 to 100lbs regularly
- Physical Environment: Fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Computer Skills: Proficient computer skills, experience with an RF gun in a manufacturing setting
- Cross-functional skills: Ability to work and handle multiple job assignments which include operating forklifts, cherry pickers and other machinery
- Customer Focus
- Developing Talent
- Results, Action Oriented
- Building Team Spirit
- Process Management
- Fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Repetitive use of hands to operate machines
Ability to read, write, type; sitting and standing for long periods of time up to 8 hours per day
Who We Are
We are the leading supplier of components to the recreational vehicle and residential housing industries, as well as adjacent industries including bus, cargo and equestrian trailer, marine, and heavy truck. With over 65 facilities located throughout the United States, Canada, Ireland, Italy, and the United Kingdom, our more than 9,000 team members work together to bring innovative product solutions to market every day.
Why We are Different:
At Lippert Components, Everyone Matters. We are striving to make lives better through meaningful relationships with our co-workers, our customers, and our communities. LCI team members feel a deeper sense of purpose at work, and we continue to build a better work environment by aligning our cultural and business strategies with the needs of our many team members. We measure success by how we touch the lives of people inside and outside our walls.
Benefits of Working with Us:
- A company culture where everyone matters
- Healthcare + Dental + Vision + 401k with Employer match
- Career development and mentoring
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual flu immunization
- Holiday, personal and vacation days
- Local and national discounts
- Wellness offerings
LCI provides equal employment opportunity to all Team Members and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected category.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Associate Degree, High School
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : Manufacturing