Fill your work week with various tasks. Two days working as an Industrial Mixer and remainder of the week jumping in and helping out on the Production Line. Do you enjoy having 3-4 day weekends every weekend? There are Mixer positions available in Osseo on night shift. Let us help you get started in this job!
POSITION – Mixer Operator
JOB LOCATION – Osseo, Wisconsin
STARTING DATE – Immediately
EMPLOYMENT TERM – Temp-to-Hire
EMPLOYMENT TYPE – Full-Time
WORK HOURS (SHIFT) – Nights (4:40pm-4:45am) No Weekends and rarely work Fridays!
STARTING PAY – $15.00-$16.00/hour
BENEFITS – Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
REQUIRED EDUCATION – High School Diploma/GED preferred but not required
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE – Previous manufacturing experience preferred but not required
While working as a Mixer in a production setting you will be following Good Manfuacturing Practices (GMP's) as you prepare ingredients for mixing.
1. Mixes pizza crust dough according to established Company procedures and meets all production standards set by Quality Assurance.
2. Obtains raw materials necessary to prepare dough and records lot codes for all raw materials.
3. Examines and analyzes dough to ensure conformance to desired specifications and makes adjustments to maximize process efficiency and quality.
4. Records operational and production data on specified forms and documents changes to recipes to ensure quality control standards are met.
5. Observes production and monitors equipment to ensure safe and efficient operation.
6. Monitors inventory to ensure materials are rotated according to date.
7. Communicates to shift supervisor any discrepancies with ingredients and/or equipment malfunction.
8. Maintains a high level of general sanitation and GMP’s.
9. Assists in training and development of new employees.
10. Understands and follows all established safety procedures, and uses required personal protective equipment to reduce/prevent injury to self and others.
11. Keeps current and complies with OSHA regulations affecting operations.
12. Assists the shift supervisor by assuming a leadership role with post-operation cleaning.
• Prefer candidates with:
- PLC machine operator background
- Some maintenance experience (mechanical, electrical, pneumatic) - will consider training a candidate with mechanical aptitude
- Troubles-hooting and repair of packaging machines.
• Self-motivated, dependable, works well in team environment
• Strong attention to detail, good problem solving and decision making skills
• Basic math skills
• Ability to adapt to change in priorities on a daily basis
• Pre-employment drug screen and physical required
• Ability to team lift up to 100 pounds
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : Manufacturing