Medical Field Manager
Provide hearing testing and health screening at industries & municipalities throughout the upper Midwest; Minnesota, Wisconsin, North/South Dakota and Iowa. To perform the work and derive job satisfaction requires a certain combination of attributes and abilities, including some of the following:
• An interest in health testing and a desire to be part of the health industry.
• The ability to travel overnight half the time, as well as a disposition to enjoy the travel.
• The ability to maneuver a 5th-wheel trailer. Backup, tight-spaces, etc. Do NOT need a CDL.
• The aptitude to work with little or no supervision, while communicating with our client.
• A willingness to maintain the mechanical standards of our testing equipment.
• A very strong working knowledge of Windows Software and the ability to type over 35 words per minute.
• Competency must be shown in maneuvering a trailer.
• The willingness to be trained on several testing devices, i.e., Audiometer, Spirometer, Fit Tester, Vision Screener, etc.
• Be self-motivated and an independent worker; must be very reliable.
• One of the most important skill sets is to be organized and accurate; you will perform a variety of medical tests.
• Must enjoy interacting with people from all walks of life. (Multi-lingual a plus!) Exude a professional attitude in communicating with our clients.
• Must be willing to work a flexible schedule. Short days, long days, early days, late days.
• Clean Driving Record.
• Do not need a college degree.
• Great compensation with full benefit package; medical, dental, 401K and Cafeteria Plan.
• Company credit card for travel expenses; cell phone reimbursement.
• Full training for all services you perform. (present accreditation a plus!)
• $37K - $42k Annual starting salary depending on experience.
Please give us a call to set up an interview at 715-832-3434 or email your resume to Jobsplus@Jobsplusinc.org.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Not Applicable
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : Health Services/Medical