Are you interested in Customer Service and building client relationships? This position includes building relationships through front counter sales, account management, database marketing, and providing an outstanding client experience. Following the consultative sales process, this position will manage several forms of client communication to uncover needs, provide solutions, and lead the sales process through completion.
This is a full-time, Monday - Friday, temp to hire position. Upon hire by our client you will also be offered their great benefit package. This is a GREAT opportunity!
- Customer consultation via in-person, telephone, and email
- Process orders, which includes preparing estimates, writing of work orders, pull job histories, send completed order to prepress/graphics, and invoice completed jobs
- Schedule deliveries, installations, and presswork
- Load and empty copiers
- Occasional light bindery work, including collating, folding, and mail prep
- Package completed orders and process via UPS and USPS shipments
- Open and sort mail
- Record payments
- And more!
- Experience in sign/print industry is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Background check
For more details:
You can call us at 715-855-8155
Email your Resume to email@example.com
Apply online at www.flexstaff.com
Flex-Staff is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes providing equal opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Job Function : Customer Service