CDBG/HOME Program Specialist
Do you have experience with financial systems? Are your Excel skills top-notch? Do you have a degree in Accounting or Business? Join us! The City of Eau Claire Housing Authority is seeking a CDBG/HOME Program Specialist. The Program Specialist performs technical and accounting functions for the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) and HOME Program, and other miscellaneous duties for subsidized housing programs. This position deals extensively with federal regulations, writing and preparing grant reports and spreadsheets and providing detailed documentation of programs and accounts, along with various other duties.
- Must possess or obtain (within 30 days of hire) and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Minimum of a 2-year Associate Degree in Accounting or related field OR a minimum or two years of grant experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and project management software is required.
- Must have effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Technical or grant writing experience.
Application Deadline: Open until filled. Online application and complete job description available on our website at www.eauclairewi.gov/jobs. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Associate Degree
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : Accounting, Government