Business After Hours Sponsorship Application
Thank you for your interest in hosting a 2024 Business After Hours! Here are a few guidelines to consider as you complete your application:
Date & Time
BAH is held on the second Monday of every other month, from 4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. If there will be displays, please have them completed by 4:30 p.m. Attendance will be FREE.
The dates for Business After Hours 2024 are:
Monday, Feb 12th
Monday, April 8th
Monday, June 10th
Monday, August 12th
Monday, October 21th (note this is the 3rd week)
And Monday, December 9th
- Host sponsors and co-sponsors must be Chamber investors who are in good standing (dues invoices must be no more than 45 days past due).
- The host sponsor will pay a $600 sponsorship fee to partner with the Chamber. The host sponsor may have up to three additional co-sponsors with which to divide the sponsorship fee.
- The $600 sponsorship fee paid to the Chamber includes digital marketing and promotion of the event on the Chamber's website and social media platforms as well as by mass email to Chamber investors.
- Participating sponsors will be responsible for the food and beverages (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic) that will be served at the event. The average cost for food and beverages is $1,200 - $1,600 or about $400 per sponsor if split between 3-4 sponsors.
- The host venue must be able to accommodate 120 people with compatible parking, the typical average attendance of this event.
- If the host venue does not have a liquor license, special licensing is required by the City of Eau Claire. The host sponsor must also partner with a qualified non-profit organization or a caterer with an approved mobile license. The special licensing application must be made at least three months prior to the hosting date.
- The host sponsors will each provide a minimum of four door prizes, each with a value of at least $50.
- Chamber staff and Ambassadors will handle registration and attendee sign-in as well as emcee the program portion of the event.
A drawing will be held to select the (6) host sponsors. Chamber investor businesses that have not hosted a Business After Hours in the past year will be given the opportunity to be drawn first. The host venue will require approval from the Chamber once it is determined.
Please complete the online application form by Friday, November 10, 2023. Chamber Ambassadors will conduct a drawing to determine the 2023 sponsors. Selected businesses will be contacted to confirm sponsorship by Friday, November 17, 2023.